Design a Better Future
Data management, processing and data mining help organizations to focus on key areas resulting in higher return on investment.
Who we are
We are a global family of data engineers specialising in data mining, process engineering and automation.
We are dedicated individuals from a range of different countries. Based in Ontario, with offices in different cities.
We are always looking for people who want to be part of something different – passionate people who can
Data Lab can add value to your organization through following portfolio of services.
- After understanding the objective, we will work with your team in developing best approach of data gathering.
- Based on the scope of project, we gather data through process review, system logs, interviews and surveys.
- To ensure confidentiality and only authorized use of survey results we use in-house survey tools instead of relying on a third party.
- Data processing costs enormous IT and Human resources, organizations remove teams from their day to day tasks and assign these team members to data processing to meet the sudden challenges.
- We provide IT infrastructure and other required resources to process the data so your staff can continue serving your clients through delivering day to day tasks..
- Skills and tools needed to gather , process and mine data are scarce and cost a lot.
- Having these resources full time for a few projects are not cost affective, that’s where Data Lab adds value as we have IT and Team resources available to understand and deliver per your needs.
- Process mining is the tool to identify the areas which require management
- Businesses are trying to have lean processes to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- The exercise include review of system, process, logs, interviews and survey to be able to identify trends and outliers.
- Time and technology are the two of many factors which result in processes getting out-dated.
- To stay competitive processes need to be reviewed and improved.
- More often than not, these efforts result in further challenges as the team responsible for re-engineering the process are too close to the process or struggle to anticipate stakeholders' reaction to re-engineered
- We assist management in re-designing processes to enable communication with developers, thus reducing cost and time as well as chances of confusion from either side.
- We can work with your developers or recommend or affiliate software houses which have helped our other clients.